The Display-Corner is about displays and display technology applicable in vision and cognition research.
Reviews posted here are supposed to provide information that is specifically important to vision researchers and which cannot be easily found elsewhere, like, for example, in publicly available data sheets or on other review websites. Whenever possible, results are provided along with the measurement methods being used. [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- 20.10.2017: Added LCD dynamics, an in-depth discussion about problems and solutions regarding LCD timing.
- 16.10.2017: Updated parPulse to v1.1 and added more details to the documentation.
- 12.02.2017: BenQ XL2540 review.
- 31.10.2016: Added Combining variable refresh rate and strobed backlight.
- 17.02.2016: LG 24GM77 review.
- 11.02.2016: BenQ XL2730Z review.
- 16.05.2014: Added comparison charts to the LCD list page.
- 16.05.2014: ASUS VG248QE review.
- 13.05.2014: Added settling time measurements for the EIZO FORIS FG2421 and a section about how to access the LED backlight signals (disassembling).
- 08.05.2014: Added Low Blue Light section to the BenQ XL2411Z review.
- 25.04.2014: BenQ XL2411Z review, including new settling time measurements and in-depth information about Motion Blur Reduction, BenQ's alternative to 2D LightBoost. Read also about Flicker-free settling, LightBoost settling, and Luminance scaling & settling errors.
- The Blur Busters - All about fast monitors. With Forum.
- The Lagom LCD monitor test pages - Great in-depth tests with meaningful explanations.
- TFT central - Very detailed monitor reviews and technical articles.
- PC monitors - Detailed monitor reviews.
- 144Hz Monitors - Short announcements and monitor reviews, and this comprehensive list of 120Hz+ monitors.